Vision – Goals
Our Vision: We
are a National Center providing Violence prevention services, we support and
protect individuals, whereby through personal development and the improvement
of interpersonal relationships we contribute further in developing a more
Our Mission: To
provide treatment programs, support, protection, information and education from
qualified scientific personnel, with the help and support of volunteers,
private and governmental bodies.
1. Prevention of domestic violence.
2. Provide direct help to people experiencing or
exercising domestic violence.
3. Provide shelter and protection to victims of domestic
4. Provide information and support to battered women
5. Provide theoretical and practical training to people
who are interested in offering their voluntary help.
6. Provide information and raise awareness to competent
authorities and citizens about the social phenomenon of domestic violence.
7. Locate shortcomings and weaknesses in legislation and
formal procedures and submit suggestions to the related national services in
order to undertake correctional measures and develop a wider policy of domestic